Sunday, October 23, 2005

Together


Together.jpg
Originally uploaded by phalston.
I promised to get pictures of the wedding on the web so here I go. First of all, I would like to catch everyone up on what has happened in my life in the past month. I turned thirty recently and now I have an excuse as to why my knees pop and I am losng my hair. The Bachelor/ Birthday party was great. Thanks to all especially for the T-Shirt from Erin. I will post a picture whenever Sean sends it. So then I quit my job at UNC. It is great to start anew here in Charlotte but I already miss my friends and fam in RDU. So then off to get married...

Nothing is less romantic than going to a courthouse in a major US city to get a marriage license. Jayne wasn't pregnant and I was not getting deported so we felt a little out of place. But later we got to dress up and have the ceremony. I am glad so many of you got to watch it live or slightly delayed. I will figure a way to post the video someday. I have the DVD if anyone wants to see it.

Here are some pictures of Vegas and the Wedding....Enjoy.

No comments: